Friday, December 16, 2011

For the Bronies, some of my other Ponies...

Hi! Nice to see you stopping by to read up a bit.  Stay a while a listen.. *snicker*

No seriously, it is all crappy cell phone pictures but hey.. lets get ponies going.

One of my favorite white-board works at my job.  Done to honor the return part time of our beloved Boss, a man who lived and love children who gave 40 years to alternative education.. Bernard Vigallon.  If there ever was a man to look up to, it was him.  So I ponyified him.  He recently lost a kidney to cancer so I kind of took a que from Apple Buck Season and gave him some eyyyuup bandages.   For a joke here at work while he was going through his cancer hell we made a hello kitty joke: Goodbye Kidney. So that is on there as well.  He loves the Raiders and grew up in Oakland.  Behold the honored Bernard Ponylon, who wants you to... show up, be cool, and take care of business!


Next up is Sweety Belle, who also happened to be the very first Pony I drew.


The pretty lady was drawn by a friend of mine who also is an artist. We handle expulsions in this room and she loved my idea of white-board drawing.  It helped her work out some feelings.

Another Sweety Belle, literally my first pony from my sketch book, you can see my struggle!  The shame...

More CMC :D
Apple Bloom!


Last but certainly not least, and way too over looked.  Scootaloo!  Who, is not a chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment